Thursday, September 25, 2008

Characters: Last Two


Sorry I have been out of town. Thanks for the comments everyone it really means a lot to me.

A word about my process: I used photo reference to get the pose right. Either me, my wife or the very talented artist and now turned model Nathan Lindsay posed for all of the characters in this series. I looked up the guns and other details about the characters on the web (and yes I know the syringes are wrong but I am too lazy to fixedy them). I sketch them all out on paper first. The sketches are usually just line work. Then I scan them in, paint and light them in Painter or Photoshop. All lighting is made up and thus not terribly accurate but who cares. Enjoys!!! I will probably post the reference sooner than later so you can get a kick out of it (the reference for the Burger King/Tube socks guy is me).

I want to be more open about my process, but it changes so often, I want to make sure I release it in ways that make sense. If you have any questions, or if this doesn't make sense I will try and help out. Thanks for your patience.

12 comments:

Larry Levine said...

Hi Adam, These are awesome (as always).

Thanks for sharing your process, which version of Photoshop do you use?

!LEON! said...

These series of character designs are amazing! They all have personality conveyed through the poses and expressions you give them. I digs.

Dillon Thompson said...

Amazing posts lately. "Burger King tube socks guy" was my high school nick name.

Marcello Souza Filho said...

ow man! very nice!!! great........

Nathan Lindsay said...

:) you have opened up a whole new world for me Adam. I was born to be a cartoon model. I dig the green stripe lady.

Aaron said...

These are amazing. Incredible contrast, great personality, nifty swirly green stripes... what more could one ask for?

martin wittig said...

Adam, these are great!!!!:)

Dominic Philibert said...

Nice characters Adam!!!!!

RAWLS said...

Hey Adam! Thanks for the comments my friend! Keep up the great work and keep in touch man!

Kyle Cooper said...

Reminds me a lot of the Sin City movie and graphic novel...
Really like the whole series!

Jörn said...

Man, these two are really good. The posture of both seems to emphasize their character.

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛