Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yeah, About That....

I have received several questions about when my figure drawing book is coming out and the answer is really...I don't know. There hasn't been any progress on it.
I have thought a lot about the best way to approach it. So far the biggest hurdle is photographing all of the drawings in some way that is high res and accurate. Secondly, I am really trying to minimize side projects. I tend to bury myself in them. I just finished up the most recent game with Spiritonin and I think it is going to be my last for a long long time. If I were to make a guess about when the book will come out I would hope for next November. These kind of things take a lot of discipline of which I have none.

9 comments:

Otto Chin said...

You could probably get access to a large scanner. Can't wait for the book!

Dallan said...

Let me know what you need and I'll get you a screaming deal.

Ryan Wood said...

I want an Adam Ford drawing book and I want it now!

Rizwan said...

Very nice work.I could see innocence in it. I am also an artist and you can see my work at Plastic Card Printing

Mimi Cortazar said...

Great work :)

Landish said...

You are so awesome, man!
Great style!!

Mark Behm said...

I might be able to wait til November if I had a screen recording of a digital painting.

sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛

Catherine Anne said...

Very nice work!! :)

Looking for HID Prox Card and ID badge printer? visit Safecard ID.