Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Infinity Blade 3 Is out! Right now!

Hot off the presses today! Hope those of you that play it love it. It was a lot of fun too work on and the art team really outdid themselves.


Here is some old IB2 concept art


This was a collaboration with Nathan Trewartha. It served as a landmark to navigate the IB2 castle. I think it turned out really well.




Rookbane is a funny story. He was designed initially for IB2 but made it into IB1 with an update. A lot of speculation on the web thought he was based off of the minotaur in the cult movie Time Bandits.... and you know what, that speculation is entirely correct! I love that minotaur design and felt it had a lot of IBness to it so I fashioned our own version of it.


The Wicker Haunt is another funny IB2 tale. He was designed as an IB2 character. However we ran into some time constraints with the initial ship of IB2 and with subsequent updates we had a few bugs that eliminated him from the game. So, after a long haul he is finally in the third enstallment.

2 comments:

Sam Nielson said...

I've been playing the game in the few spare minutes of free time I have each day, and it's really solid. I'm hoping that the areas in the worlds will be expanded a little in updates (and I want my solar-trans weapons back), but other than that I'm really happy with it You guys did some very nice work!

Adam Ford said...

Glad you are liking it. I hope the updates will be to your liking sir :)